Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

You can thank thirteen years of Catholic school education for my warped sense of humor.

Anyway, I'm taking a moment to remember what today means to me and it ain't about colored eggs, chocolate or some stupid bunny.

Today, as we celebrate Easter, I would like to reflect on the resurrection of Jesus Christ and my gratitude for his sacrafice.

I hope you everyone has a wonderful day celebrating Easter with your families and friends in whatever manner you long as it does not involve that evil bastard The Easter Bunny.

After all - Jesus loves you, but The Easter Bunny sure as heck doesn't.

Just watch this video if you don't believe me...


Blogger The Unbearable Banishment said...

Happy Easter to you and your lovely family. I'm on my way to mass with daughters, nieces and nephews--all with chocolate smeared-faces.

12/4/09 08:32  
Anonymous fidelio said...

I always get a kick out of that video. LOL!

Happy Easter and God bless!

12/4/09 11:45  
Anonymous Sharp As A Marble said...

I hope you and your family had a great Easter.

12/4/09 20:48  
Blogger Cat said...

I can thank 13 years of Catholic Education for my athiesm.

Still, Easter is a nice holiday and I hope you enjoyed it.

14/4/09 12:28  
Blogger brent said...

Lol, I like the Jesus hunting rabbits pic. I made a series of photos i called "Grammar is next to Godliness" back a few years in which i did the same, but using internet slang. For example, Jesus praying in the garden saying "zomg" or the apostles opening the empty tomb saying "wtf?". Wish I could find them now ...

15/4/09 08:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home