Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

You can thank thirteen years of Catholic school education for my warped sense of humor.

Anyway, I'm taking a moment to remember what today means to me and it ain't about colored eggs, chocolate or some stupid bunny.

Today, as we celebrate Easter, I would like to reflect on the resurrection of Jesus Christ and my gratitude for his sacrafice.

I hope you everyone has a wonderful day celebrating Easter with your families and friends in whatever manner you choose...as long as it does not involve that evil bastard The Easter Bunny.

After all - Jesus loves you, but The Easter Bunny sure as heck doesn't.

Just watch this video if you don't believe me...

5 Comments:

Blogger The Unbearable Banishment said...

Happy Easter to you and your lovely family. I'm on my way to mass with daughters, nieces and nephews--all with chocolate smeared-faces.

12/4/09 08:32  
Anonymous fidelio said...

I always get a kick out of that video. LOL!

Happy Easter and God bless!

12/4/09 11:45  
Anonymous Sharp As A Marble said...

I hope you and your family had a great Easter.

12/4/09 20:48  
Blogger Cat said...

I can thank 13 years of Catholic Education for my athiesm.

Still, Easter is a nice holiday and I hope you enjoyed it.

14/4/09 12:28  
Blogger MrBrentLessard said...

Lol, I like the Jesus hunting rabbits pic. I made a series of photos i called "Grammar is next to Godliness" back a few years in which i did the same, but using internet slang. For example, Jesus praying in the garden saying "zomg" or the apostles opening the empty tomb saying "wtf?". Wish I could find them now ...

15/4/09 08:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home