Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

The year is almost over, it will soon be 2009.

2009...

That sounds so futuristic. We may not have flying cars or personal robots like books and movies promised us, but I'm still super psyched. This year, just like past years, I want to resolve do some things differently. Whether I actually will or not is irrelevant. I figure as long as I have positive thoughts I may accomplish some by random event.

Let's ring in the new year with a video from David Hasselhoff!



Thanks for reading, and a Happy New Year to all of you!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

david hasselhoff freaks me out!

4/1/09 00:54  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lookie here Gomer.... I have found the PERFECT job for you...PERFECT!!! Follow this link and send me an invitation when you get it. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28641803

13/1/09 15:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home