Monday, August 18, 2008

Not Eaten By A Bear...

As you may have noticed, I haven't been around the blog lately.

Life and work have become a fairly large distraction.

In my opinion, this site is at its best when it doesn't feel like work to me and I'm although I am naturally eager to resume posting the usual stupidity you find here I don't want things to be too half-assed.

Thanks to those that sent me concerned emails. I appreciate it.

To those who wondered if the perhaps the cause of my absence was that I was eaten by a rogue grizzly bear...I wasn't.

Unfortunately, I don't have a hard date for my return.

I'll be back when I'm back.

4 Comments:

Blogger Reverse_Vampyr said...

I'm glad to see that the #1 Threat to America (according to Colbert) did not claim you. I'll keep checking back to make sure. :)

20/8/08 11:18  
Blogger Digital Fortress said...

RV - Thanks for checking in on me!

Although I have so far survived the many assassination attempts by those giant, marauding, Godless killing machines it’s probably only a matter of time before they muster enough strength to attack me in full force.

22/8/08 12:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bears are the bane of every decent American’s existence!

Keep them back and I'll call in for reinforcements.

22/8/08 17:09  
Blogger Tracy said...

Have you been watching Grizzly Man Diaries.....

13/9/08 08:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home