Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

You can thank thirteen years of Catholic school education for my warped sense of humor.

Anyway, I'm taking a moment to remember what today means to me...and it ain't about colored eggs, chocolate or some stupid bunny.

Today, as we celebrate Easter, I would like to reflect on the resurrection of Jesus Christ and my gratitude for his sacrafice.

Easter can be a time of reflection for many people though.

A time to think about the beginnings and endings of the past year.

With that in mind, enjoy the prequel to The Easter Bunny Hates You.



I hope you all have a wonderful day celebrating Easter with your families and friends in whatever manner you choose...as long as it does not involve that evil bastard The Easter Bunny.

After all - Jesus loves you, but the Easter Bunny sure as hell doesn't.

10 Comments:

Blogger Liöüx said...

[gasp]

It's like the Easter Bunny gave in to The Dark Side.

The guy eating the hot dog in TEBHY®™©™ totally had it coming though.

23/3/08 16:29  
Blogger Season said...

Happy Easter!

The Easter Bunny is creepy... you are right, he doesn't love you.

23/3/08 19:23  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was really messed up. Although I hope that after my next all night bender I get picked up by a karate master and taught the secret way of ass kicking.

24/3/08 08:00  
Blogger Digital Fortress said...

Lioux - He totally gave into the Dark Chocolate side of Easter and has unleashed the madness!

Season – He is incapable of loving anyone or anything, except Bruce Lee and the booze.

Noelle - Hopefully it will be John Kreese of the Cobra Kai dojo. You know his philosophy – “We do not train to be merciful here. Mercy is for the weak. Here, in the streets, in competition: A man confronts you, he is the enemy. An enemy deserves no mercy.”

Words to live by.

24/3/08 08:54  
Blogger Reverse_Vampyr said...

I posted TEBHY yesterday, hadn't seen the prequel. Love it!!

24/3/08 10:37  
Blogger Digital Fortress said...

RV - Glad you enjoyed it!

24/3/08 10:58  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Easter you blasphemous heathen! I'm back in Texas!

24/3/08 13:02  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Easter! That prequel was awesome! I still get a kick out of watching the first TEBHY.

24/3/08 13:49  
Blogger Digital Fortress said...

Mason - I heard that you were back! We we went back down to Texas for Easter weekend. Give me a call bitch!

SAAM - Happy Easter back at ya.
I hope we'll have a new TEBHY to laugh at next year.

24/3/08 16:55  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why was this picture of jesus never shown in my church????

26/3/08 08:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home