Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Catch Up!

Mia Wallace's Fox Force Five joke from Pulp Fiction -

Three tomatoes are walking down the street - a poppa tomato, a momma tomato, and a little baby tomato. Baby tomato starts lagging behind. Poppa tomato gets angry, goes over to the baby tomato, and smooshes him...and says, Catch up!

If there is anybody left who still reads this I am going to attempt to catch up this old blog of mine and get it up to date. There will probably be some disjointed posts until then. Wish me luck!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

I check it every now and then but I will become a more frequent reader if you get back on track.

21/2/08 08:08  
Blogger Digital Fortress said...

I am really trying to get caught up here for the month of February...going to post some old stuff so scroll down. ;)

21/2/08 14:05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will try to catch myself up. Looks like you been a busy little blogger.

10/3/08 18:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home