Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Spring Break - Girls Gone Wild!

I really meant Girls Gone Grabblin'...which, of course, is is the practice and sport of fishing for catfish using only one's bare hands.
Only four states have laws explicitly permitting handfishing: Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, and Tennessee.
In some states, like Texas, the act could net the angler a fine of up to five hundred dollars.
That headline will probably bring some traffic to my blog though. ;)
Happy Spring Break! Enjoy the video!


8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for e-mailing me and letting me know your web site was back up.

As usual you've got some crazy stuff on here, but pretty funny. Folks in Kentucky call it doggin' and the gals that do it round here, well I wouldn't want to see them in any girls gone wild video!

14/3/07 17:02  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girls gone grabblin'? Only you can find these obscure references on the internet.

14/3/07 21:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad the blog is back, but WTF was that about? LOL!

15/3/07 09:46  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn hillbillies and their odd paastimes - cow tippin', shooting the neighbor's hound dog, coon huntin', peelin' and collectin' of their own skin and now grabblin'

15/3/07 11:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That video was nuts and those girls were fugly! LOL!

16/3/07 10:52  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with reverse_vampyr - those girls are fugly! They make the south look bad. This video was one of the stupidest things I have seen.

16/3/07 19:09  
Blogger Tracy said...

I have nothing.

22/3/07 21:28  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't even sit through that whole video.

23/3/07 09:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home