Wednesday, March 28, 2007

One Of These Days...

I'm going to break a huge news story on this blog.

I'm talking story of the century here.

Unfortunately no one will believe me. Despite my constant insistence that I never lie and that things I say really do make sense.

It will be your loss though, for you will be unable to use this vital piece of information to your advantage, and I will.

On second thought, if I can use this to my advantage, why would I ever tell you? It's not like I make money off this blog and its not like I care about my journalistic credibility.

Forget it then. I will not break any huge news stories on this blog.

If my sources give me anything good, I will sit at home content in my advanced knowledge of world events, modifying my plan for world domination while you will sit at home blissful in your ignorance.

That will probably work out best for the both of us.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sure are coming up with some strange things! If you know a big news story you better tell ME!

29/3/07 13:21  
Blogger Digital Fortress said...

You are invariably part of my plans for world domination. I am certain you’ll have plenty of advanced knowledge.

You usually have the keys to my car anyway...so it’s not like I can get far.

29/3/07 13:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would believe you. I have never questioned your journalistic integrity, so don't leave me out of the loop.

29/3/07 18:01  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your posts sure have gotten random LOL!

30/3/07 07:50  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lately your blog has been exuding a certain je ne sais quois; a wackiness that makes me scratch my head in wonder. I’m sure there is a method to your madness though. Right?

30/3/07 11:05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That picture is hilarious! Good luck with getting that news story "scoop"!

30/3/07 16:32  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fine, I'll just sit here in blissful ignorance.

2/4/07 15:53  
Blogger Tracy said...

I'm ready.

3/4/07 10:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home