Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

Get In Love Today!

I gazed in your eyes, such a beautiful blue; my heart whispered to me and that’s right when I knew…

The waves had ceased crashing, on the sand at our feet; time had stopped passing, my search was complete…

I'd finally discovered what I'd known all along; a mystery uncovered, that just couldn't be wrong…

It wasn't our first kiss, or the day that we met; but I realized something I will never forget

With the stars shining brightly, from heaven above; I've only one word to describe it, and that word, is love…

I knew then these feelings, for you were true; the woman of my dreams and my soul-mate was you…

I think of it every time, I look at the stars; this memory is mine, but this love is ours.

Happy Valentine's Day! I love you Season!

6 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Hilarious.

14/2/07 13:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hilarious video.

Awwww shucks on the poetry. You are so damn sweet on her!

I've caught up on everything, so don't lag behind anymore.

14/3/07 17:21  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day you crazy love birds!

14/3/07 21:33  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love, exciting and new,
Come aboard.
We're expecting you.
Love, life's sweetest reward.
Let it flow,
it floats back to you.

The Love Boat
soon will be making another run...

15/3/07 09:15  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is old. It's freakin' March. Where have you been?

15/3/07 11:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny video, that poor guy LOL!

16/3/07 10:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home