Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Real As It Seems...It Was Only In My Dreams

The past few nights I have been having some bizarre dreams…

The first night was set in “The Windy City" of Chicago and featured Kayako Saeki from the Grudge. She would always emerge from a nearby clothes dryer intent on doing me harm and no matter how much I kicked or punched her she was relentless in her chase.

Now, if that wasn’t odd enough the entire city was inhabited solely by Native Americans who rode around on giant rabbits. The Natives and I couldn’t communicate as we didn’t speak each others language, leaving me alone in my battles against Kayako.

On the second night I dreamt that Utah seceded from the United States, raised an Army of Mormonites and began a holy war of conquest. Utah was joined by Idaho and together attacked Arizona and Nevada, their goal was to either convert the inhabitants of those nearby states by force or destroy everything completely.

Last nights dream was all about covert operatives, secret coded messages, espionage and intrigue. Sounds cool huh?

Well, instead of casting 007 along with some beautiful, scantily clad, exotic accented, female in distress or even Austin Powers my warped imagination gives me...

Randy “The Macho Man” Savage, Big Bird and Marisa Tomei (No, that doesn’t count as an exotic accent when she stared in “My Cousin Vinny”) as the good secret agents and Alex DeLarge from “The Clockwork Orange”, Tyra Banks and a potted plant named Mrs. Llewellyn Tibbets as the bad guys.

I can’t recall exactly what mission was, but I believe it centered on finding the location of a black Mayan obelisk that could cause catastrophic destruction before the bad guys did. Apparently it was this same device that brought about the demise of the Mayan civilization.

I’ve woken up well rested and amused by these dreams, but also a little confused since I can’t seem to discover any intrinsic meaning to what I remembered upon waking.

Can anyone interpret dreams and make any sense out of these or should I just make sure I don't have any more snacks before bedtime?

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I once had a dream that Barney Rubble was trying to bludgeon me to death with a parking meter for stealing his ham sandwich.

7/12/06 08:25  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is your title for this post from Debbie Gibson's "Only In My Dreams" song?!?!?!? LOL!

Haven't had any strange dreams in a while.

7/12/06 10:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a wild imagination!

7/12/06 10:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You read too many books and watch too many movies! It's corrupted your brain waves! I had a crazy dream once where I was in Mayberry, NC on the Andy Griffith show battaling zombies with Andy and Barney. Not a nightmare at all makes me laugh.

7/12/06 12:59  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The doctor is prescribing some ambien! Good night!

7/12/06 20:51  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alberto, my interpretation is that you are crazy! =)

7/12/06 21:20  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL Julie.

You do have the craziest dreams....one thing I remember about a dream you told me about before was that it had some happy element....Did these have some out of place happy element?

8/12/06 12:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you take those pills the Army handed out in Iraq too? LOL!

8/12/06 17:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home