Thursday, November 09, 2006

Better Late Than Never...

I'd guess an overwhelming majority of people now use digital cameras over film photography, but I hadn't really noticed how spoiled I had gotten due to the convenience of using a digital camera versus film…

Having to get the film developed, not knowing if the pictures came out to your liking or even came out at all, scanning in the pictures one by one in order to share them on the internet and then having to use a photo editing program to get them “just right”…
Instead of just clicking away, instantly being able to preview the picture, being able to adjust the picture on the camera and then plugging in the USB cable and uploading them all at once to the computer. Technology is great! Can't wait for a new digital camera!
Anyway, here are a few pictures that I wanted to share of us in our Halloween costumes…

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tiffany and I loved the pictures. Great costumes!

10/11/06 10:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have some catching up to do on my blog too. Cool Halloween costumes though, the pictures look good.

10/11/06 11:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

About time! Just kiddding ;) The pictures turned out great. Have you seen the ones Maria took yet?

10/11/06 11:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pirates and Ninjas! Oh my! Nice pics! I went as a vampire this year. I'll have to e-mail that to you.

10/11/06 12:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh, it only took you ten days to post pictures from Halloween without a digital camera. Not too bad, but could be better. At least Season and the kid look good.

10/11/06 15:27  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys look great!

10/11/06 16:43  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Season told me you finally added some pictures! They look awesome!

10/11/06 16:51  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing about the elections? Are you still in shock? LOL! Good job on the pictures though.

10/11/06 17:02  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job on the pictures! I love you!

13/11/06 12:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look cuter than Prince during the Little Red Corvette days with your pirate makeup..."
baby you're much too fast.... "

18/12/06 17:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home