Friday, October 27, 2006

Work From Home

In August I had resigned my long time position in Fort Worth and began working for a company in Grand Prairie. Although the pay and benefits were great...I wasn’t truly happy there, so almost immediatley I began looking for something better.

Thanks to my good friend Tracy I learned about a different position with even better pay and a great incentive…I get to work from home!

No, I don’t do any medical billing, envelope stuffing, assemble products, or am I part of a pyramid scheme.

Approximatley ten co-workers from my old job in Fort Worth had gone to work for a well established company based out of New York performing the same technical support work as before except from virtual home offices.

They all said they were loving it, so when the company began looking for more members to expand the virtual team I jumped at the opportunity.

A couple of interviews and a training class later and here I am…working in my pajamas in the comfort of my home saving time and money. Gotta love it!

Well, work first, play second…I should get back to it…

Let me see the instructions say... “To start, press any key”…

Where's the “Any” key? I see “Esk”, “Catarol”, and “Pig Up”.

There doesn't seem to be an “Any” key'!

Phew! Boy, all this computer hacking is making me thirsty.

I think I'll order a Tab.

Oh, no time for that now, the computers starting!

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Simpsons reference and congrats on the new, new job.

Did you have to gain three hundred pounds to qualify? ;)

You definitely have no excuse now not to blog and with all the elections coming up you should have plenty to say!

27/10/06 11:06  
Blogger Tracy said...

Amen - I have been trying to get him back to blogging for two weeks.

27/10/06 11:20  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Working at home huh?

Is that what you call it? Heh!

Welcome back!

27/10/06 11:54  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn computer hacker ;)

27/10/06 12:21  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hack the planet!!!

27/10/06 12:33  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, which picture resembles you better? And, does Season have tall blue hair?

27/10/06 14:17  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sitting at home in you're pjs, drinking beer, and playing on the computer - what a life!

27/10/06 14:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ehhhhh,..........I'll take a Tab.

27/10/06 16:53  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you blogging again!

27/10/06 21:08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Need you on the frontlines with a rifle in your hands not at home with a keyboard. Glad to hear you are doing good though. Sua Sponte bro!

27/10/06 21:27  
Blogger Digital Fortress said...

Thanks for all the support everyone! It's good to be back!

27/10/06 21:41  
Blogger Nicole said...

I wish I could work from home. That would be a dream, espcially from the computer. Lucky you!

30/10/06 08:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home