Thursday, October 26, 2006

Long Time No Blog...

It's been over a month since my previous post. I have an excuse though, besides being extremely lazy in regards to blogging; I have been seriously busy...

We have all of Gabriel's activities (Soccer, Cub Scouts, and Mound Mustangs), plus some minor household improvements, visiting relatives, preparations for Halloween, and another significant change in work status.

That’s right; I obtained a new position with a different company (more on that later).

Without further ado I’ll attempt to start posting again…

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to know you are still out there...no more excuses though!

27/10/06 11:01  
Blogger Tracy said...

Hurray !

27/10/06 11:21  
Blogger Season said...

That is crazy how much that picture really does look like you!

27/10/06 11:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought that WAS a real picture of you...I've seen you with that same shirt.

27/10/06 11:56  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't believe it until I saw it with my own eyes. I thought you had dropped off the face of the internet. welcome back!

27/10/06 12:29  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You’re comment on my main site caused some good debate, good to see you back. Don’t disappear on me again....the doctor did not approve!

27/10/06 14:15  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It does look like you! Did you draw that?

27/10/06 14:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is too funny, that little cartoon looks like you!

27/10/06 21:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heard a rumor you were blogging again, welcome back. Gives me something to read on a cold winter night.

27/10/06 21:23  
Blogger Digital Fortress said...

It's amazing what you can turn out with Microsoft Paint huh? LOL!

27/10/06 21:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home