Sunday, August 27, 2006

Caption This...

It's "Caption This" Sunday again!

OK, it's said that a picture is worth a thousand words.

Test your wit and come up with a funny caption for this photo.

Here are a few to get you started...

  1. After numerous lawsuits, Milton Bradley was forced to recall the home version of "Fear Factor".
  2. Florida's Death Penalty got much more interesting after James Bond Supervilllain Ernst Stavro Blofeld is elected as governor.
  3. Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin tries out his new jacuzzi.

7 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

In phase one of Bill's therapists plan to help him overcome his fear of being underwater, something goes terribly wrong.

27/8/06 16:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yawn! I am SO SICK of David Blaine!

28/8/06 10:33  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talk about a Croc Tease!

Hehehehehe!

29/8/06 08:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got one for you inspired by the 007 comment -

My one request is to have crocodiles with frikkin' laser beams attached to their heads. Now, evidently, my cycloptic colleague informs me that that can't be done. Can you remind me what I pay you people for? Honestly, throw me a bone here!

29/8/06 22:12  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess it wasn't such a good idea for those Geico people to flush their lizard into the sewer.

29/8/06 22:17  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It tooks some planning, but Jennifer eventually got sweet, sweet revenge on her little brother for always pissing in the pool.

30/8/06 21:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you psychic? You had a random Steve Irwin comment and now he's dead!

5/9/06 19:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home