Sunday, August 20, 2006

Caption This...

It's "Caption This" Sunday again!

OK, it's said that a picture is worth a thousand words.

Test your wit and come up with a funny caption for this photo.

Here are a few to get you started...

  1. Cindy, I appreciate you "working it out" with that cop who wanted to give me a parking ticket. Baby your great! Oh, you got something on your nose.
  2. That bloodstain by the parking meter? Oh, sweetheart it's not important. On an unrelated note, if you had to ditch the body of a meter maid, where would you go?
  3. Parking meters make you horny? Hey, me too! Thanks eHarmony!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No way, Billy! My mom always said "Nice girls don't do anal on the first date".

20/8/06 23:17  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, um, I kind of lent your car to my ex-boyfriend while you were gone. You don't mind, do you?

21/8/06 07:46  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sean, you are squeezing me too tightly...Sean! I can't breathe!...please let me go!

21/8/06 13:53  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohmygawd, Jeff, you were SO right. There's no rush on Earth like torturing and killing a homeless guy. Now, come here and give me a kiss!

21/8/06 15:43  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rick, I'm pretty sure those construction workers were commenting on my fine ass, but if it helps your self-esteem, than go for it. No, honey don't cry...comere' give me a hug.

22/8/06 07:48  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a sweet picture! You guys are terrible LOL!

22/8/06 07:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's was an innocent picture like Season said. But, those captions were off the wall and funny LOL!

22/8/06 09:01  
Blogger Tracy said...

Is that a roll of quarters for the parking meter in your pocket or are you just happy to see me ??

23/8/06 16:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You used to be a man?!?!?!?

See, Alberto...I can come up with one too LOL!

23/8/06 19:28  
Blogger Digital Fortress said...

LOL! You guys did great with this simple picture. Great captions!

26/8/06 21:03  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! Now the game is simple... Whoever sports a boner first wins! Good Luck!

2/9/06 11:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home