Thursday, July 13, 2006

When Two And Two Are Five...

I have come across evidence of the true Secret Society that controls the world. Forget the Freemasons, The Illuminati, The Rosicrucians, or Skull and Bones. They are nothing compared to the power these men wield, the self-serving financial or political agendas, and the global reach that this organization has. If you have the stomach for it, gaze upon the faces of the men who truly do run this world.

I will probably be quickly and quietly "disappear" for revealing this.

Avenge me!

Who controls the past now controls the future. Who controls the present now controls the past! Good Luck!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's some scary stuff right there!

14/7/06 13:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on, that guy couldn't lead the way out of a wet paper bag. No way!

Not buying it, and I am not one of the "de Wortelpin" mouth-pieces!

In closing voor een spetterend carnaval in Heijen!

14/7/06 15:20  
Blogger Matty said...

I think those are parade marshalls from hell!

21/7/06 15:19  
Blogger Digital Fortress said...

LMAO! Thanks for the great comments. Henk Kaak-1971 is one of my favorites. Wonder what he is up to these days...

22/7/06 22:32  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I look at that guy I think - "Would you like fries with that?", not global domination.

26/7/06 08:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home