Saturday, July 22, 2006

Burger's Lake

Today we had a blast at Burger's Lake in Fort Worth!

There are plenty of picnic tables with charcoal grills for cooking, shady trees, volley ball courts, two sandy beaches, a one acre spring fed lake for swimming in, six diving boards, a twenty foot water slide, and a twenty five foot trapeze. This place is great!

It reminded me a lot of Darlington Lake in Mahwah, NJ. A place I had endless hours of summer fun when my parents took me there as a kid. I wonder if it still exists?

Gabriel, Season, and I swam till our heart's content, slid down the huge slide, dove off the diving boards, there is even a little diving board in the shallow end that Gabriel was able to show off on.


Buddy & Charla brought along two large inner tubes to float around in. They came in handy to push Season into unsuspecting people. That was hilarious! My apologies to the old lady in the green bathing suit! We had a great time and I must confess I didn't want to leave.

8 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Fun. Glad you enjoyed it.

23/7/06 20:32  
Blogger Jenny said...

I glad you guys had a good time. Swim classes came in very handy.

24/7/06 14:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a great time! Excellent!

24/7/06 19:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun, glad nobody drowned.

25/7/06 21:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds cool. Is this one of those places they don't allow alcohol though?

26/7/06 09:04  
Blogger Digital Fortress said...

It was a great time. I can't wait to go again. RV this is one of those places where they don't allow alcohol. It's really family oriented.

28/7/06 12:38  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had so much fun!

Back from DS School, do some push-ups fo yo insolence!

28/7/06 19:45  
Blogger Digital Fortress said...

Welcome back my nigga!

Yes, Drill Sergeant!!!

I knocked out fifty and one for that Airborne Ranger in the sky!

Give me a call here soon.

28/7/06 19:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home