Monday, June 12, 2006

Trademark Infringement

Look out here I come! Well, at least a hurricane named after me.

Hurricanes are named carefully. In the old days it was easy, all hurricanes were given women's names, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned and all. Then they changed it so men and women were equally represented. Now we have the first named storm of 2006, Alberto!

Top 10 Reasons Why They Named Hurricane Alberto After Me:

10. Can Be Very Annoying
9. Loves The Ocean
8. Wreaks Havoc When He Makes Landfall
7. Just Like A Good Cuban He Hangs Around The Florida Coast
6. Acts Like The Entire World Should Stop And Listen To Him
5. Has Trouble Deciding Which Direction To Go
4. Has The Potential To Be A Category Five But Keeps Procrastinating
3. Known To Break A lot Of Wind
2. Hurricanes Also Have A "Season"

And the #1 Reason Why They Named Hurricane Alberto After Me:

1. Can Make The Ladies Wet ;)

In all seriousness though, I hope my namesake fizzles out and doesn't cause any major damage. I'll be praying for all the folks in it's path.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

I hope it stays NORTH - away from my parents and brother.

13/6/06 10:19  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know if I was in Florida right now, Alberto would be getting me wet! ;P

13/6/06 17:30  
Blogger Digital Fortress said...

I'm crazy about you Beauty!!!

13/6/06 21:29  
Blogger JoLynn said...

That is hilarious! You ought to send it in to David Letterman. It is much funnier than some of his lately.

13/6/06 21:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home